I'm looking for 3 articles
These are the topics for the articles:
• Operational Risk associated with the implementation of the Dodd Frank initiative.
Note – Operational Risk is as defined in the Basel 2 initiative and will specifically address control risks, model risk and reputational risk
• What will the impact of Dodd Frank be on the role of agency (anonymous, client based) versus principal based trading
Principal business i.e. market making, trader speaking with clients will now be severely limited under Dodd Frank for cleared swaps. How will this affect the trading community? Where will the traders go? What will happen to banks profits?
• What are the potential unintended consequences of Dodd-Frank?
Some of these may include migration to less efficient, from a risk perspective, futures market OR could mean disincentivising commercial end users, who use derivatives to guard against real risk, from doing derivative trades – costing the end consumer (if the extra risk gets passed on to the end consumer through more expensive products or because their products are less profitable resulting in their market valuation to fall)
• Dodd-Frank and the opening up of the market to Algorithmic and High Frequency Trading
Based on several surveys (McKinsey, Citi…) it appears that as the market fragments and to prevent trading strategies from being known thru real time price dissemination (“shredding”), that the notional size of trades will drop dramatically and volume will increase accordingly. How will Algo and HFT take advantage of this? Is this a good thing? What will the knock on effect be for commercial end users? Will we be susceptible to flash crashes?
To apply please provide:
1. Sample Articles you have written
2. Websites/Magazine/Blog references that showcase your articles
Writers should be able to:
- Write articles to market & promote website(s). Should be creative to help think about new ideas and topics.
- Copy writing, editing, reporting, creative daily news stories.
- Follow a pre-defined theme / outline
- Ability to proof read, rephrase and modify articles & write ups
- Able to write content on Finance, Economics, Risk
- Author should be well versed with US, UK English
- Ability to give ideas and suggestions on new articles / pages for websites / domains.
Please understand EyeTracking for Articles from this link: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
Your content should have the following:
1. Short Introduction Paragraph that summarizes the gist of the page.
2. Key Features that expand on the key theme of the article
We prefer more paragraphs and less bullet points. Conceptual designs and drawings are welcomed!!
Each article/page should be about 700-1000 words with multiple paragraphs.
Here are some guidelines on what a page should contain.
1. We would prefer your articles be proof-read and have no grammatical or spelling errors at all.
2. Please use bullet list where ever possible & insert any graphs/images/flow charts (if possible) for easier readability.
3. Each document should have an Appendix that will include the source from which the content was derived. This will not be considered as part of the word count.
4. We only want original work. We are 100% against plagiarism and would like to work with individuals that are honest and the be
2 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $30 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi shani252, if you're looking for 100% original articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.