We are looking for technical writers who can provide tips of the following topics they have found based on their web design work experience.
- Software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
You CANNOT steal others’ tips but must give us tips that you have discovered through YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE.
- Each article must be composed of 300 - 600 words.
- Each article must come with at least one screenshot related to what you write about.
- Output quota is 1 article/Day. The total number of the required articles is 10.
- Articles must be well-researched, consistent, and written in correct English grammar.
- Unique articles must be submitted. NO PLAGIARISM is permitted (Your articles will be scanned using plagiarism detection tools such as copyscape. We will NOT pay for any submitted articles which are rejected by the scan). If we find plagiarism in your writing, we will recheck other articles you have posted. Then we may decide to terminate the contract before the full submission of your deliverables, to which you must agree. You will be paid for only articles that have passed our rechecking.
- Once your articles are accepted, all the rights will belong to us.
- You must be able to reply by email within 24 hours and also be available between 0 and 9 am (GMT) for Skype conversations if needed.
We also have a strict copyright policy as follows.
If you need to use a screenshot of software, first check the terms and conditions about use of screenshots by the software developer and request permission if needed.
2. Other images
You can use only the following images:
- your original images which are purely your own creation.
- images in the Public Domain.
- images in the Creative Commons, which must comply with the license conditions as mentioned below:
= The notation of the author's name is mandatory.
= Images with the NC(The symbol of the dollar sign struck through) icon CANNOT be used.
= Images with the ND (The equal sign) CANNOT be used.
See [url removed, login to view] for the license categories.
If you use whatever images that require permission from the author, you must grant the permission and prove it.
3 - Quotes
Any statement you quote must be accompanied by the referring source information.
To win the bidding, candidates must accept the requirements and the copyright policy and CLEARLY state,
"I fully understand and agree to comply with your policy. If I fail to do so, I will waive any claim to remuneration".
SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY – We have had a hard time before with freelancers who failed to understand and live up to our requirements. If we find your writing incomplete, you must make sure of the content you have written, including ambiguous or questionable descriptions, and the copyright of the images. Be fully responsible for what you write, otherwise, please refrain from bidding on this project, which will be good for both of us to save our precious time.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask.
We can not accept articles without at least one image which must meet our copyright policy.
We require information as to how and where you have got each image.
We need 10 articles to start off, but we would like to have a long-term business relationship with someone trustworthy who can abide by our requirements and policy.
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $30 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. Please check my PM for more details. Thanks