You had bid on my previous project and I would like to offer you the opportunity to develop an update to that project.
The Bote app found here: [url removed, login to view] is in its first release. It is a great start but it needs a lot of work. The list of changes to be made is below:
1. Change the UI so that it matches the design files exactly.
2. Implement registration web services
3. Add [url removed, login to view] integration
4. Implement "search" function on in the FileManager screen
5. Implement FileManager "Recent Notes" "Local Tablet" and [url removed, login to view] account buttons
7. Implement the resizing feature of the columns in the FileManager screen. Meaning sliding the bar between the two middle columns left or right to make them bigger or smaller.
8. Improve the wait time when first opening the app due to the loading of saved documents.
9. Implement LinedPaper feature
10. Implement Record feature
11. Implement saving record feature in PDF with drawing document so it can play back in PDF
12. Implement "Save as..." to save document as PDF.
13. Implement Wrist Guard feature
14. Change the UI of the tabs so they are overlapping
15. Implement the ability for user to add more tabs....up to 20 at least. This needs to be fast and snappy without waiting time.
15. Implement "sharing" function so user can share file with other apps
Please refer to the attached screenshots and Features document for description of what is needed. The most difficult 3 things that I need an absolute commitment from you is:
1. Adjusting the UI and graphics to match the design documents EXACTLY
2. Ability to save documents as PDF on the app side and NOT sever side
3. Ability to record audio while writing in the app and save that all as PDF
If you can do all that is mentioned in a timely fashion then the project is yours. I am hoping you can do this project with the goal of making a very fast, smooth, and beautiful app. The goal here is not to just "get the app done" but to get it done the right way and the best way.
I look forward to working with you.