We are a SEO company and would like to outsource some of our projects as we don't have enough time to handle so many projects we are getting. We are therefore looking for some SEO specialists and companies to work with, using legal and search engines acceptable SEO techniques
The 1st project is to build a total of 100 one way incoming links -
20 PR5 links, 30 PR4 links and 50 PR3 links.
We would need to see example(s) of previous similar efforts that show your expertise and results in this area.
You should abide by the following guidelines:
• White hat: Must be natural, ethical, and not risk giving us trouble.
• You must track links in an Excel spreadsheet, and we need to approve before going live.
• We will link text and URL for each link.
• The links should be thematically relevant, e.g., Internet marketing
• They must be static and one-way – no reciprocals.
• They must not (for this project) be from directories.
• Links to be deployed over 4 to 8 weeks
• No more than 10 external links in each case.
• No BLOG REVIEWs or forum links
• Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 60 days)
• Link page should be from English language sites only
• No redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
• Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
• Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, directories, rings, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, or pornographic sites, blog comments, news groups, forums.
• Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
• No hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links
• No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges
• No sites banned by google.
• Links must be in text, no graphics.
• Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
. All Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire
. Links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted.
. Must be manually submitted. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
. NO freely hosted sites -geocities, tripod etc.
. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
. No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks
. All links should be free and not paid links
. All links must be indexable by Googlebot
. No - rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages, etc.
. All links must be visible and readable. (no hidden links please)
. One way non-reciprocal links only.
. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
. Links cannot be from framed pages
. Link Page should be navigated directly from the sites homepage
. No article submission
. Links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted
. Quality links are a key. As such only when I am satisfied the payment will be issued.
. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
. Web sites must be developed (Not under construction).
. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties.
. The page my link is placed on must be PR3 or above. (NOT JUST THE MAIN SITE)
I reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet my terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links.
Partial payments can be made as links are placed online and cached in Google.
We will provide URLs and keywords once we select a partner - again, we'd like to see previous examples. Once more, we have many more projects to work on if this goes well... and for each project, we would also like regular, long-term link building.