Stages of work involved i.e. initial sketch-up frame to be reviewed, adjusted (if necessary) then approved moving onto rendering the design as per directions.
I am looking for someone to create some 3D images to assist a tender I am preparing for some work/a project. Short but concise narrative of the brief: photographs of existing and sample images/drawings of proposed/envisioned scheme will be provided to be then mocked-up and once approved, rendered in 3D. Consideration for Sketchup and CAD/dwg based drawings. Scope is for a garden scheme: terrace and built-in seating + table and block work wall and fence panels materials matching built-in seating.
The core elements are as follows:
1. Boundary rendered blockwork wall with timber infill sections/fence within a specific street scene
2. Patio & table/planters framed by rendered blockwork incorporating a table and built in seating
Each component is set out below – with additional narrative and directions. Ideally, the ability to have these components linked together into one 3D set with individual views /extracts is ideal.
The garden runs easterly, the street is on the south side of the property and as being on the corner junction, there is minimal overlook from adjacent buildings given the road and adjacent property/gardens so lightings can be good ‘natural’ sunlight from an early afternoon timeline.
1. For the street scene, the below two images give the current configuration – the left hand side / first “North” image is the one to create the ‘after’ montage for. The ‘South’ picture if for reference to the overall street scene. With the next two images giving an indication of style and construction for the finished article. Total run is 20metres with piers c440mm wide and timber panel sections 3m in length, finished in white (RAL 9006) render with grain size 1.5mm. Sections will need to be stepped to accommodate fall/pitch of the road and thus the wall.
Images below give style of rendered block-work wall and timber infill sections to clone. Wall height is 1800 at pier sections and with base height of 1200 and timber section of 600 (10 slats: 55 wide/high + 5mm space between each) with colour & texture to match image – final dimensions to be agreed by client.
a. Seating will be a 6-seater table (as opposed to the 10-seater shown below) but the bench and rendered block work retained planter scheme is exactly the style proposed and now envisioned by my client. Colours and materials will be as per wall/fence panels.
b. Table proposal is timber & stainless steel with the timber matching colour and texture of the fence slats. The orientation is longitudinal – that is the table runs parallel to the garden in the easterly direction and is immediately set-off the property’s northern boundary line. The boundary wall is 1800mm in height and 200mm thick, the depth of the first rendered wall/planter c600mm with the blocks 140mm thick.
c. Terrace material is proposed for grey granite or sandstone slabs laid in a similar pattern to the below image (stretcher bonded) and units size of 600mm by 300mm. Sample image i.e. colour / texture of terrace paving material) for rendering purposes will be made available.
Notes: These can be an add-on once initial concept is agreed/approved, subject to budget etc.
• Details of table/chairs are not necessary at this stage unless stock images be simply and quickly inserted.
• Solar sail may be incorporated by client at a later stage, so again not necessary at this stage unless stock images be simply and quickly inserted.
• No lighting is required for this photomontage, but is envisioned by the client for the end scheme.
Supplementary & additional reference images + design sketches to the above brief.
38 freelancers are bidding on average $198 for this job
Hello, would be great if I could help you with this project. I've the skills and expertise you need to accomplish this project. Please check your personal message for details and samples. Kind regards