We need new design for a house based on an existing set of plans. The specification will be provided in one on one discussion. The first step would be to make conceptual sketches that that match the site topography and existing road. It is ok if this is pdf or jpg, so we can see the proposal.
The house has to be in the footprint as marked by dashed line on the existing plans.
Here are some additional specification:
- it is bay facing on the south (visible from the 2nd or 3rd floor) that has to be included in the design.
- ideally each bedrooms has a separate bathroom (master bedroom must have it's own bathroom)
the staircase should be a central design element (not boring like in an apartment building)
- must have an elevator
- 3-4 bedrooms
- it would be nice to have an open space between the rooms and not a corridor
- there's an option for a double height in certain places of the house
- each house must have at least 75 square meters of outdoor deck area
- 3 car garage is required
- structure can't be taller than 30ft, with hight already provided in the plans
- cannot to change the road design or site access.
In terms of design style, we are looking for modern industrial inspired design that is high end (luxury) houses with large rooms, attached bathrooms, access to view, entertainment areas are important.