I am looking for a design for around 500 m2 Luxury Villa Comprising of Gound +1 to be built on two plots ( plot no.25279/17 and 25279/18) that are combined as one plot under no. 25279/20. Details of building as per the below description:
* Ground floor:
- Living Room: 45 m2
- Dining area: 25 m2
- Housemaid section ( bedroom + toilet + shower) : 18 m2
- Laundry room: 10 m2
- Guest room ( inclusive of Dressing section + toilet + shower): 35 m2
- Staircase ( taking a space of 3m x 7m): 21 m2
- Kitchen: 30 m2
- kitchen storage: 20 m2
- Security Section ( room + toilet + shower + small kitchen): 15 m2
- Furniture storage Room: 15 m2
- Garden tools storage area: 6 m2
- Guest Toilet ( including shower ): 10 m2
* Swimming Pool
1. swimming pool Area 40 m2 ( to be glass enclosed for winter used as well) with
2. Jacozie extension, sauna, shower, and toilet.
3. Terrace facing pool, with shading
* Car Parking for 2 cars, with separate entry and exit doors
* First Floor:
- Master bedroom: including bedroom Area of 30 m2, dressing area with wardrobes of 15 m2, toilet and shower of 14 m2 area.
- Leisure section: that includes Toilet, Shower, Jacozie, Steam, Sauna, and Turkish Hamam that can be accessed from the master bedroom and common areas as well.
- Bedroom gross area 35 m2 inclusive of Toilet, shower, and dressing area
- small light meal kitchen of area 12 m2
- supported balconies from 3 sides ( NE, ES, SW), the width of each around 3 m
* Landscaping: to include the following:
- waterfall effect preferably on the NE side (road-side)
- Winter garden room ( around 25 m2 ) facing swimming pool view)-
- barbeque corner
- the main entrance to include natural stone columns, extending height than the roof of the ground floor, and a hotel-like covered entrance for the car.
* Government constraints:
- Mandatory recess (building limit to plot limit) not less than the following:
NE: 5 m (roadside)
ES: 3 m
SW: 7.7 m
WN: 3 m
- Ground Floor level, +0.5 m from street level
- First floor Level +0.5 + 3.6=4.1m
- second-floor level +0.5+3.6+3.6=7.7m ( this is the maximum allowed for pouring concrete)
- you can use a slope of less than 33% for building the roof.
- ground floor max built-up area at each level should not exceed 30% of the total plot area ( 30% x1202 m2 = 360.6 m2). the swimming pool is excluded from the built-up area. However, other than the swimming pool area, I prefer the combined building in G+1 not to exceed 500 m2
- the general view should be somehow between 25% classic and 75% modern style. the classic part to include natural stone, marble, or granite as needed in external/internal decoration.
- avoid as much as possible using a grey color
- surrounding wall height to be around 1.7 meters. Attractive design for the surrounding wall inside / out especially the side facing the main road is needed. please use hidden light effects.
- Solar panels to be used at Building roof for generating of electricity.
- swimming pool heating to be done using solar energy as well
- wider windows and glass doors to enhance natural lighting.