Brief: Each group to submit portfolio for the module covering range of topics such as market
research/funds/taxation/legal /marketing/ website as follows.
1. Lecture topics and the students’ reflection on the topics and showing critical thinking and
2. Guest lectures and the students’ reflection on the respective guest lecture, exhibiting critical
thinking and knowledge assimilated.
3. Information collected from online and library resources/surveys conducted/interviews held with
details related to the project chosen covering market research/funds/taxation/legal/website
formation/prototype/formation of the company /and campaigning
Each group to submit the portfolio covering all above topics of the project chosen
Key Deliverables of the portfolio:
1. The portfolio should contain the range of skills required to successfully launch a hi-tech
start up and/or new product or service.
2. The market opportunities available for the project/product identified collected multi-sourced data.
3. Business model and a business action plan for their project.
4. The campaign planned to be carried out for the project/product.
5. The plan for a demonstration of a prototype for the new service or product.
Identifying and method of communicating with a range of stake holders, self-management and