This is a simple project for someone who knows how to do it. I will give details to the winner of this project.
What you need to do is develop an international market entry plan for an organisation. I can tell you that it is about the healthcare market.
You will need to research the product/service and the market, decide on three countries to enter and demonstrate how you would implement those entries. The output must explain your decisions and your reasoning, and must be predominantly visual, which means that i need a poster that will demonstrate the following:
1. research the products (eg features, competitors etc)
2. research possible healthcare markets (eg size, customers etc)
3. research possible countries and/or regions (eg financial implications, cultural aspects etc)
4. analyse and evaluate the information produced
5. decide on three target markets to enter
6. demonstrate how you would implement those market entries
7. explain your reasoning and justify your decisions
It should be A3 size and can be either portrait or landscape. It should be computer generated
The winner of the bid has just two days to complete the project. Make sure that you bid seriously because I am not willing to pay for a job that is not completed by May 2nd 12pm European Time. I am not going to pay any sloppy work, bad English or anything like that.
Therefore, I need someone who can create a poster by Wednesday 12pm European Time and send it to my email. I will pay right away if the job is done properly. Further details will be given to the winner of the project.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $417 for this job
Hi, you can consider this project completed as per your requirements. I can really meet your expectations and willing to work on it whole heartedly. Kindly have a look at PMB. Thanks