We are looking for diligent, reliable, proactive, passionate and enthusiastic native French language teacher (instructor) to join our Live learning platform [login to view URL] for online teaching of Business french.
The French instructor will be tasked with encouraging students to talk and write in French, fostering a scope of evaluations including composed and oral tests, and making a general positive learning experience. The teacher should have the option to work with students with various capacities and interests.
"The price/fees is based on one-to-one or one-to-group teaching. We offer Brisk (2 classes/week) and Rapid (3 classes/week) teaching courses. In each batch, we assign 2-5 Students. We will offer extra perks and referral benefits in intake of new students.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1. As a French instructor, you should exhibit tolerance, enthusiasm, and excellent analytical skills.
2. The instructor should recognize students' qualities, shortcomings, and adopt a creative strategy for language education.
3. The instructor should teach students of all age groups.
4. The instructor will empower the students for everyday communication, emphasizing listening, speaking, reading, & writing skills.
5. Teaching Business Conversations and Negotiation with Real life cases.
6. Teaching Vocabulary and Business approach of the Student Business area.
7. Teaching Proposals Writing, Proofread, Training
8. Helping with Business Presentations Writing and Proofread + Training
9. Teaching RFP’s competition Training
10. Assessing the abilities of students and creating fitting example plans and educational programs.
11. The instructor should explore/ develop relevant/innovative learning materials, language games, and other teaching aids.
12. Putting together conversational classes and fun occasions where students can draw in with French culture.
Qualification & Requirements:
1. The teacher should be preferably a native speaker.
2. The teacher should have 3-5 years of language teaching experience and 1-2 years of online teaching experience.
3. A degree in education, business, management, or a teaching certificate may be required.
4. Proven proficiency in oral and written French.
5. Solid scientific and critical thinking abilities.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. The teacher should be tech savvy or passionate to explore new e learning tools and software.
7. Tolerance, versatility, innovative thinking
8. Good administration skills (scheduling demo classes and helping the team to create, optimized batches).
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €21/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello Sir! I am experienced web developer and programmer; I can get rid of this thing for you. Can we chat so we can move on as soon as you share more details and will provide me passwords lOOKING fORWARD Thanks;