LED Array design using dimmable high power LEDs - utilises PIC MCUs to provide pwm-based constant current circuit with feedback loop.
Rough schematic attached for direction which needs correcting to ensure safe functionality and optimised efficiency >90%.
Circuit also includes temperature sensors to reduce current if temperature exceeds tolerances.
LEDs will be lit for 10hrs/day, 7 days/week.
PSU is 12v, 30A. Two separate circuits will run from the PSU powering a) 18 x Seoul SC P7 white LEDs (Vf=[url removed, login to view], If=[url removed, login to view]) and b) 10 x K2 Royal Blue LEDs (Vf=[url removed, login to view], If=1A)
Basic Requirements :
1. Safe (for use in USA), efficient and cost-effective circuit design
2. Components should not be surface-mount packaging
3. PIC program files, eg. C or BASIC, and hex
Additional options :
1. Daily event timer (user defined on/off)
2. LCD display for dimming %, sensor temperatures and timer settings.
Additional information will be supplied to the successful developer.