Smart Dialer is easy to use: Just start dialing as you normally would. Smart Dialer pops up automatically, giving you a list of possible numbers to dial. Select the number you wish to dial, hit the call button.
This feature is already available by default in windows mobile smartphones. I just want to port that to iPhone.
Here are some key features:
· Dial numbers as you normally would
· Number will be searched in recent calls (missed, incoming, outgoing) and contacts
· Dial by first name, last name, or number - all at once
· When dialing by name, there's no need to tap a given key multiple times for a single letter (to dial "C", just hit the 2 button once, not three times)
· Speed dialing, sending key tones, DTMF sounds, and all other features of the original dialer are preserved
· Smart Dialer runs in the background at all times and automatically starts when you start your phone
Talk to me to understand it better.
Checkout smart dialer at url [url removed, login to view]
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $467 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have developed a number o such applications for Blackberry , Palm etc. with my previous experience , I wil be able to make it sense the nuber that will be dialled with remarkaable level of precision