Operating System Blackberry (RIM)
The Objective is to develop a programme that will reside on Blacberry Mobile Devices for all intense and purposes the programme is a least cost routing application.
The program needs to work as follows:
When the Mobile owner either dials longhand or selects a speed dial the application needs to analyse the number being dialled, if the number meets the criteria of being prefixed with 00 or + then the program should act as follows:
1) Determine if the number dialled is within the owners domicile territory (i.e. if the domicile territory is 44 then 0044 and +44 calls should be ignored and allowed to connect in the normal fashion
2) If the number dialled falls outside of the domicile territory then proceed to 3
3) The application should dial a local access number
4) Wait for connect message
5) Drop the 00 or + and send all subsequent digits via DTMF (The owner should not be able to hear the DTMF digits being sent)
6) The owner needs to have a simple way of activating and deactivating the application.
7) The Application also needs to analyse and function in the same way for redialled calls
8) When roaming the application should automatically deactivate then reactivate when the user stops roaming.