i'd like a bot that can run on windows XP. the purpose of this bot will be to post comments and send private messages on a social networking site. this will be for a single specific site (i'll want more bots for other sites, but just this one to start). i can't list the site publicly but i can give the URL in PM if requested. The site does not have a captcha system, so it should be very easy and uncomplicated. settings i should be able to configure each time i run the bot:
- whether to post comments or send messages
- the comment or message to be posted
- if posting comment, then the name of the sender (site doesn't automatically use the username as the sender name)
- users to target based on their last login date (this info readily available on member profile pages)
- users to target based on sex (male/female)
- which users to skip (VERY IMPORTANT!!! Obviously I dont want to send messages to the admins)
it would also be a great feature if the bot could login under different accounts so that not all comments or messages are sent from the same account. i'd also like the bot to keep a record of the messages/comments posted, who they were posted to, and from which account so that duplicates can be avoided. If this info can be exported in CSV format that would be great. I should be able to easily add/remove accounts to use to send the messages. And the ability to use an anonymous proxy server would be ideal.
this is my first attempt at using bots such as this for promotional purposes, so if the program works well, then i'll definately be purchasing several more built specifically for various other sites that are very similar.
feel free to send a PM with any additional questions. thanks
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $144 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi,Thanks for giving an opportunity to place a BID.Further kindly go through PM for detail analysis of the project.Looking forward to hearing from you.Regards,Maulik
I'll do this job in 5 days. I have my own C++ library that work with http it also can work via proxy (SOCKS4, SOCKS5). What type of interface of this program you want? (if sipmle interface, i'll do project faster)