Urgent requirement for a skilled developer to build a small 'plug in' type application that will allow an IP network camera to send it's video and audio stream to a streaming encoder (Flash Media Encoder primarily) - if you know what you are doing this should not present too many problems!
There are some specific technical details that have stumped several developers already! You will need extensive experience of various video formats and will need to have SDK's for several video codecs (H264 / VP6)
1. The plugin must install on Windows 2000, XP and Vista
2. The plugin must be able to detect the IP camera on the network - including all frame rate / bitrate data etc and be able to make the video and audio from this camera available the local encoder application on the users desktop.
3. Flash cannot play the native video format from an IP camera which I believe is MPEG-ES - transcoding may be necessary.
4. As for audio, i believe most network cameras use voice-like codecs with very low bandwith and bitrate, i'm afraid that's the part that'll be a problem with streaming servers.
5. It must be possible to have multiple instances of the plugin running at the same time, for use by different instances of the encoding software.
6. The application must work with all standard Windows installations and all IP cameras.
CRITICAL - this is for a plugin for my commercial service users, therefore no proprietory SDK's can be used unless you have the licenses to do this! You also cannot use ANY 'open source' code(ffmpeg etc) for this plugin.
The end result must be a deliverable application that performs the funtions above.
The end code must be obfuscated for security and you will be required to embed Software_DNA dll API calls for licensing the application.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ONLY 'THINK' YOU CAN DO THIS!! - I WILL EXPECT TO SEE PREVIOUS SIMILAR WORK BEFORE I AWARD THE PROJECT.
I will only entertain bids from those with significant feedback and who can provide references for similar work already completed.