We are looking for a mobile Voip software for mobile phones of symbian, windows mobile. The feature should include:
1. Fully featured SIP client
2. Support multiple codec Voice (G711 ,G723 ,G729 ) for sending audio stream.
3. Must support DTMF dialing during a call.
4. Send & receive SMS using our supplied API
5. This software will run on the mobile phone having Symbian or Windows Mobile 5 and 6 having internet via GPRS/EDGE/Wi-Fi/3G/HSPA.
6. Instant Messaging (integration with msn contacts, yahoo contacts, skype)
Exapmle - you can follow Fring, Yeigo, Nimbuzz etc.
Experience in developed similar product with a demo or sample reference preferred.
All source code and documentation must include.
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2502 untuk pekerjaan ini
Please Read PMB. We had worked on G.711, G.729 codec. We had created the application capture raw audio packet using pcap library and then using g711, G729 library, we were converting it to .wav format.
HI I already implemented one application in mobile,it is like orkut and it is having some additonal features like tracking the locatin ,video and audio capturing. PLease check my pmb. Thanks
I can do this application , i have a demo application running in Symbian S60 3ed based on Symbian C++ , at moment support SIP calls with G729 , G711 codecs , presence and instant messaging