I basically need a peercasting software like peerstream (visit [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] ) which can stream videos and audio using p2p technology.
Visit the websites I just mentioned for more detailed info.
It need not be eye candy and stuff...as I need it for my own project...but must be able to do the job required.
Here are the basic requirements of the software:
1. We need it to be like a tracker with the biggest seeder being our server (which means even if there are no peers..our servers will exists as fallback for usage)
2. It must be 'Self repairing', meaning it must search & connect to other peers automatically, if someone disconnects.
3. It must support video streaming using the above pattern.
4. Also it must support download of Normal files (txt, exe, rar,zip, etc..basically all file types).
5. And the video/audio p2p stuff must run on the backend of the website meaning...within in the browser itself instead of making the users install and run on a separate client-side software.
[Explaining the above point:
What I mean is..suppose a user stars viewing, say Video #123 now. And along with him 100 other viewers are viewing it..then all these 100 users will also simultaneously upload whatever they have buffered so far to each other and to the new 101'st user who joins and so on....which should be directly from the browser itself...meaning it has to run on the website backend..without asking the users to run this from a seperate player or so.]
If we are able to work this out well between us, then I have lots more HIGH paying projects(some are really BIG) which I would like to hand over to the winning bidder itself, depending on his abilities & interest ofcourse.
In simple terms(some of you couldn't seem to understand the above points clearly..so here is a summary):
See, basically we want to create our own File Sharing network (not a P2P network) but we need it for Peercasting rather than for the general P2P.
Along with that...we also need the general P2P style for our files with a 24/7 backend support from our servers. Meaning the files will be all uploaded on our servers (like in a filesharing service) , and when a user is downloading, he/she will simultaneously start uploading them to other peers.
This is what we need...for file downloads and for Video streaming.
~ Fast & Excellent work shall be rewarded with a Good Bonus too :)
So please take your time to understand the requirements here and make your sensible bids.
Warm Regards to all.