Looking for a piece of software to be written.
I need a PRINTING software that allows me to print PlasticCards on PlasticCard Printer with my specific settings as described below:
Printer brand/model - EVOLIS Dualys. (see product sheet in uploaded files)
Basically those type of printers are for ID/badges and such.
I will be printing Gift Cards and Loyalty/ClubMember Cards in small batches and most vendor software leaning towards security/ID setups.
Let me describe in general terms on what this software should do:
1. Upload Front, upload Back pre-designed graphic image of the card (300dpi/plastic card sized bitmap/JPG)
2. Create UniqueID for Each Image and add it to Database. Store Images in some folder (for future printing).
3. Create a Project Name/Id/Type Etc.
4. Upload batched series of numbers, or assign Sequential numbering (that will be encoded on card and printed on back side).
5. Print Front (color side) -> Print Back (with printing Label of that sequentional number) - > Encode magnetic track 2 with same number that printed.
All printer commands basically handeled by Driver of printer, all that has to be spooled is Page1 (front), Page2 (back), and text file (encoding) with few sentinel chars that tell printer that next data incoming is encoding info.
Next feature it would be nice to have same "Labeling" ability in case I need to print sequential Photos/Names on the Front of the card layered on top of predesigned background image.
I can describe project more precisely once I get in touch with you, the professionals.
DATABASE - SQL.
SOFTWARE LANGUAGE - Don't care but preferred Microsoft Based Languages, since we running SQL/NET here.
Budget allocation is at $300-800 depending on features and such. Ofcourse we assume that we will take over the ownership of the Source Code for the final software.
4 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $650 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are a group of software developers having more than 5 years of experience in sw developement we believe in providing high quality solutions in promised deadlines