What I am looking to be able to do is as follows:
* A Scan System that looks at the US Equities Markets with a group of very specific technical analysis parameters in order to create exact Price Points for Initial Entry, Possible Target(s), and Stop Loss. This needs to be able to be updated each day after the daily close and or at weeks end after the week's close (Daily and Weekly Scans). I will also want this to be depicted both as a Table of Data and Directly on Charts. My rule is Simple is Better - I use very few things to conduct my Technical Analysis that is primarily based on Key Support and Resistance Levels. Should also show Risk:Reward Ratios based on Price Points that were derived from scans.
* A translation function that allows the user to see data for either straight equities and/or options based on the scan data (Price Points). Simply stated I will want the equity prices and predicted moves for them to be translated into options prices based on theoretical pricing (Black-Scholes American Binomial) in order to allow the user to place orders for the best directional options based on the underlying equity Price Points that were derived from the scans.
* A easy to use and read Portfolio/Watchlist that is directly connected to the scanned charts. Allows the user to input/choose Risk Tolerance Levels and automate the calculations for number of shares to be purchased based on the Risk Inputs.
* Scan results must be depicted in a very easy to read and understand Quick Look Screen for the user to see the best trade candidates (Bullish/Bearish) and then be able to click and see the actual chart(s).
* Final version be a Web Based version that in the future be able to be connected/interfaced with a select group of Brokers.