I require an application that will be able to do the following:
1) a person will receive an e-mail with an invitation to download an application
2) the person will click on a link in the e-mail
3) he/she will be directed to a blank web page where the following will happen
a) person will be activated (ie person would have been pre-registered)
b) the person's cookie will be recorded and linked to his userid included in the link
c) a download of the application will commence and the person will go through the normal "run", "next" and "finish" steps
d) the person will be redirected to a web page that says "Thank you, your appication has been sucessfully installed"
What the application should do:
4) it should be active and visible in the right bottom corner of the screen
5) it should make regular calls (say every 1 minute) to a defined SQL database using a web service - the call will pass the userid assigned to in step 3b) above to the server and SQL will return (1) a short message, (2) an icon code (whilst online)
6) if the message string is empty nothing should happen
7) if the message string contains a message, a message block should pop-up in the bottom right of the screen (similar to "Windows have found new hardware") displaying the message that's been provided and displaying any one of say 5 different icons based on the code provided
8) when the person clicks on the message block it should open a new web browser screen (without any menus/toolbars) and should open a predefined web page (it will be the same URL for everyone)
9) the message block/pop-up in the bottom right corner will disappear after, say 10 seconds
I need some assistance in creating the application described in steps 4 to 9 above. You don't have to worry about any creative designs - we have the icons, e-mail, web-pages available - merely the application.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $921 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, we have rich experience in .NET based custom software development. We can create the application for you easily using VB.NET or C# programming languages. Please, also check PM.
new to this, trying to pick up some side coding.. very proficient in C# and have already made many projects that contain this kind of requirement, with the system notifier...
My recent network enabled Store Management software uses almost the same technique for synchronizing to web. So i can help you with the solution,or develop the whole software myself. Regards, zviadi varshanidze