Is there a c++ win32 programmer that can assist me with cloning [url removed, login to view] for my company intranet? Don't worry about cloning the website, I am primarily interested in the vnc apps that they have modified. They even have their source code available for their application here:
[url removed, login to view]
The #1 goal of this application has to be the seamless way [url removed, login to view] pulls off the screensharing. Both users download and run applications that connect to a central server that links the two users together. Nobody has to worry about opening ports on their firewalls, and nobody has to enter IP addresses or even passwords. I can't stress how this is the #1 priority of this application..
1) Clients download and run applications w/o install
2) Firewalls are not an issue
3) Nothing needs to be entered to connect (ip/passwords)
Here is the following scenario I would like to have play out once this app is in place:
1) User enters problem in our existing helpdesk ticket system website
2) IT-Specialist claims ticket and calls up User on phone extension.
3) User logs back into helpdesk system and clicks on a url that launches the vnc server app that will share the the screen of the computer they're on.
4) IT-Specialist also clicks on a link that will download the viewer app and connect to the User's computer.
I can do pretty much all of the website coding and logic. I just need assistance with the vnc win32 apps and server.
I am hoping to hire a full time c++ programmer. The reason I think there is enough work to justify bringing someone on full time is because after the initial project outlined above has been completed, I would like to take the app further with VOIP, Video Conferencing, and quite a few other features we will discuss in the future. I also have a full time graphics designer / flash developer from india that has been working with me since november of last year. Bid with confidence that this is a true full time position and not a simple contract that will end in a month.
My budget is around $400 per month for 160/200 hours of work (40/50 hours a week). For the first month, I will pay you after 30 days. Each additional payment will be every 2 weeks from there. I only ask that you have IM availability during the work day and have a fast enough connection to communicate over Skype. No need to worry about english skills as I am sure they are adequate, and I am much more interested in your c++ skills instead.