I am looking for someone to write a program that is like Outlook PCS that worked on Outlook 2000 and 2003. Other references are Qsynchronization and add2outlook.
We have a number of contact lists that are in public folders. Users must choose which of those contact lists they wish to have synchronized to their personal contact list so that they can update their smart phones with those contacts. We want only one user to make changes to the public address lists and everyone that is syncing that public list will then get the change in their personal contacts. We have tried using all three software packages listed above, Outlook PCS does not install on 2007, and the other two just do not work the way we need them too, although they are fine programs.
What we need the software to do is:
1. Update (one way only) from a set of Contact List Public Folders to a user's personal Contacts folder. (The exact public folders to sync are settable by the user up to 20).
2. Software must save any data to User's Mailbox and not to the Public Folder since the Public folders will most likely be read only to that user.
3. It must be able to support multiple public contact folders. I.E. Many-to-one support. The many are the public folders (of type contact list) and the one is the user's contact list.
4. Software would only update changed records not the whole directory every time. When a phone synchronizes with AD, it updates the phone with changed records. So deleting the entire set of contacts and then copying again is not acceptable.
5. Software would allow multiple users to sync the same public contact folder to their individual contact folders, without affecting other users.
6. Must install on Outlook 2003 and 2007.
7. Must come as an MSI for installation.
Please feel free to post any questions that you may have. Thanks in advance!
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $602 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are team of experts in webtechnologies like PHP,.NET. All we have more than 3 years of experience in PHP and 5 years of experience in .NET. In our team two are ZEND certified PHP professional
Hi, We are an india base web developing [url removed, login to view] are interested to do your [url removed, login to view] more details Please look your pmb.Thanks.