We would like a developer to work on a long term project, over the course of the next 6 months.
This contract is the first of many miniature contracts, at the rate of one every two to three weeks. Payment is in $US, and will be typically $US200 to $US300 per contract. Work is part time (full time work not required).
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Some form of formal training with computer programming, familiarity with C++ or C#, and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
- Ability to problem solve, and think laterally.
- The ability to keep in close contact with the project owner, with a minimum of a single ten minute meeting every week.
To apply for the first contract, complete the attached file "Aptitude Test_rev_2.00" and email it to "[removed]". Also send me a private message.
The first contract (the one you are bidding on) will involve:
- C# coding in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
- Developing a plugin to an existing application. The existing application needs to access an internet datafeed, it will involve the overriding of several methods to plug into an existing datafeed API written in C++.
- Will provide comprehensive specifications once you have submitted the "Aptitude Test" (see above).
27 freelancers are bidding on average $211 for this job
My name is Jonathan. I have master degree of computer science. I am 35 and I have plenty of experience.I have finished many ERP/CRM/Data Exchange Platform projects.