We need a Windows application that we can leave running on a PC that will crawl a business directory on the web, with editable limits (e.g. just gather .[url removed, login to view] domains, or just a specific category in the directory) and compile data.
It needs to log the page name, URL, and results for the following criteria....
1) Does the site use frames (y/n)
2) Does the page have a Doctype declaration (y/n)
3) Does the page code validate (can integrate an open source validator)
4) What is the google page rank of the page
5) What was the directory category
Please state how you will achieve this, how the logged data can be accessed (ideally as an exportable excel spreadsheet), and post examples if you have done similar things.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
Gone through your project description, contents are noted. we will give the finished project within two days. if you need any technical details we are ready to give you.