I’m looking for a simple automation program that has similar functionality to myspace bots. The program should run fast, not be memory intensive, and use Internet Explorer for its browser. Ideally, I would like the program to winsock in order to collect IDs and send messages to the IDs. Proxy support should be available too.
The program should be able to do the following tasks.
1. Collect IDs from a web page and then cycle to the next page and collect IDs etc until there are no more pages to collect IDs from. Each page has a maximum of twelve unique IDs and there are a maximum of seventeen pages for the program to cycle through. The pages progress in increments of twelve. Example: “action=list&index=12&thumbnail=true&type=list” and then “action=list&index=24&thumbnail=true&type=list” etc.
2. The collected IDs should be saved to a text file. I should be able to run multiple sessions of the collect IDs function with the program appending the results to the text file and not overwriting the previous results. For instance, I run the collect ID function and the program collects 30 IDs, which the program puts the results in a text file. I stop the program and them run the program again and collect 35 IDs, which the program appends to the previous result. The total collect IDs should be 65 in the text file.
3. Send messages to the collected IDs. The program should cycle through the IDs and send a custom message to each ID. There should be a build in error check where if the program encounters a “Web page can’t be displayed,” the program continues to function and does not get caught in an endless loop. Every ID that the program sends a message to, the program should record the ID in a text file. Example “Sent [url removed, login to view]” The purpose for the “Sent [url removed, login to view]” is to do a duplicity check. The program should not send multiple same messages to an ID.
1. Custom Message (“[url removed, login to view]”)
1. Collected IDs (“[url removed, login to view]”)
2. Sent IDs (“[url removed, login to view]”)
Please don't waste my time with this program/project. This is my second time posting this project because the past provider could not finish. I’m looking forward to working with you. I pay promptly and will give excellent feedback. Please provide samples of programs you have made in the past that has similar functionality. Thank you.