I want an ActiveX where I can load and view/play PowerPoint-files (*.ppt/*.pps). The ActiveX itself should had the property to fade
out and fade in, so it can interact with other ActiveX/objects on a webpage. There is an existing ActiveX called Office Viewer ([url removed, login to view]) but it needs the entire Office 2003 to be installed and I want this version of the ActiveX to run with only Microsofts PPT Viewer 2003.
I want to be able to:
- Hide/show toolbars/cursor
- Detect how many slides there is
- Move slide forward/backward
- Goto a certain slide
- Goto first/last
- Have a customized "endslide-page" (i.e. a jpeg-picture)
- It should support internal timings (play itself)
- Set it in a loop-state where it loop infinite or a certain
amout of loops.
- Set fade-in when it has loaded before the slides start
- Set fade out when it end's (unless it's not loop infinite)
- The fade in/out should make the ActiveX invisible