Simple PowerPoint VBA to Web service application:
1) Create PowerPoint 2007 VBA macro that calls a web service
• All powerpoint files are named “[url removed, login to view]” ) (clas=Class name, MM=module number, SS=slide number)
• Need to add VBA macro to PowerPoint 2007
• VBA macro calls a web service that passes...
o The event name (read event name from a local text file - 9 chars)
o The module number (chars 6-7 of the file name)
o The current slide number (chars 9-10 of the file name)
o The total number of slides in the PPT file
1) Create a Web service to receive the call
• The web service receives the data
• Stores the received data in an XML file
7 freelancers are bidding on average $110 for this job
Dear Sir, i would love very much to be given the opportunity to work with you on this project.i can do this according your requirements. I CAN MANAGE THE TIME FRAME AND BUDGET AFTER PROJECT DISCUSSION.
We the people team of experts dedicated to Web development with updates technologies like Ajax, Ruby on rail, Joomla web 2.0 services. Professionals on php, html, xml, java scripting.