important: software does not need to be installed. it runs in a folder. i can move this folder to any place i want on windows xp or vista.
1. software starts
2. software deletes all cookies and the cache (if there is a cache. but maybe you do not use browser components in the software, that would be better). now it disconnect and then reconnect to the internet so we have a new ip. it will be done by calling a file named "r.bat". you don't need to create a "r.bat". i have it. important: because of a bug this file have to be called twice: call...waiting 3 seconds... call.
3. software checks if ip really changed -> internally (not via calling a webaddress for ip checking). if not, it stops and shows an error message: "ip not changed. please contact the employer!"
4. software goes to [url removed, login to view] with the exact address: http://www.gmail.com. it fills the fields in the following way:
- First name: one random name from an ENCRYPTED textfile named [url removed, login to view] (in the same folder as the program)
- Last name: one random name from an ENCRYPTED textfile named [url removed, login to view] (in the same folder as the program)
- Desired Login Name: will created at random and consists of 3 random selected parts: it selects one random line from the ENCRYPTED textfile [url removed, login to view], one random line from the ENCRYPTED textfile [url removed, login to view] and one random line from the ENCRYPTED textfile [url removed, login to view] and create the username from it. example: at [url removed, login to view] it chooses a random line called "boba", [url removed, login to view] it chooses a random line called "sweet", [url removed, login to view] it chooses a random line called "22", so the login name will be "bobasweet22". then the software virtually clicks the button "check availability!" if the login name is not free, then the software repeats the last step and creates a new random login name and virtually clicks "check availability!" again.
- Choose a password: the software fills in 8-12 random letters and/or numbers. examples: DfH7Tt9aLK, JndsePWXy, vxiDvWE5dSKl
- Re-enter password: software repeats the last entry.
- software de-selects "Remember me on this computer." and "Enable Web History."
- Security Question: software selects "What was your first teacher's name"
- Answer: a random name from [url removed, login to view]
- Location: software selects a location. the location depends on my selection that i made via a drop down menu in the software before starting. (in the drop down menu i can select what location will be used for ALL accounts in the actual session). when i close and then restart the software then my country selection from the last session is selected. in other words: the selection of the location will be auto-saved.
- Word Verification: a little windows pops up with the captcha (window is always on top). the user of the software now have to input the captcha in this little window and press enter. then the window closes.
- software now virtually clicks "I accept. Create my account."
- if the account creation was successful the software now goes into the gmail account by virtually clicking the link which will appear after clicking "I accept. Create my account." if the account creation was NOT successful, then the software enters the SAME values into the form as before (not random values!) and shows a new popup window with the message in bold red "Wrong Captcha, please try again." this popup window shows the new captcha too.
5. software goes to [url removed, login to view] with the exact address: http://www.youtube.com. then it virtually clicks the link "Sign in" and then "Sign in with your Google Account!" on the next page it enters the email-address which was just created and the password that was used for creating the gmail-account. then it fills the next form the following way:
- Username: the same username that was used for creating the gmail account, if available, if not it adds two random letters (not numbers) to it. but only if the username is not available!
- Date of birth: software selects a random date (always different) and a random year between 1979 to 1989.
- Gender: software selects "female" (always female)
- Location: software selects the country which was defined via drop down menu before (as written above). if it is for example "united states", youtube wants a zip-code too. for the zip-code the software fills in a random zip-code from an ENCRYPTED list of zip-codes called zi.txt. if no zip-code is needed then the software just doesn't use [url removed, login to view]
- then the software confirms the entries.
6. if the account creation was successful, then the software logs out from the youtube account. then it goes to the gmail account and logs out from it too. then it appends the login info for the gmail account to an ENCRYPTED xls-file called "a.xls". columnn 1: gmail address, column 2: gmail password. then it goes to step 2.
if the account creation was NOT successful it shows and error message: "Youtube Account was NOT created! Software tries to create the Youtube Account again." then it goes to step 5.
- The Software has a counter that shows how many accounts were created.
- The Software can be stopped at any time.
- The software works fast an has no errors!
- The software does use less system resources. (can run on an old pc)
- The software runs on xp and vista. (Not on a server.)
- The software can start directly without the need of installation.
- You can choose the program language. But not in Java.
- You may NOT give the software to anyone else! I get the exclusive right to use the software and i get the source code from you.
- VERY IMPORTANT: ONE YEAR UPDATE GUARANTEE: If youtube changes forms and/or options so the software can not create accounts anymore, then the programmer guarrantees for one year to always update the software for free within 5 days at max. Maybe youtube does not change things for one year so there is no extra work. 50% of the money will payed after one year. It's for making sure the ONE YEAR UPDATE GUARANTEE works.