We are looking for dynamic individuals that can join our team for 1 or 2 months and rise to the challenge! You will continue the development to date of game mods to enhance the way the players will play on a mod based server. We are seeking someone that is passionate, team-oriented while at the same time self-motivated. The individual will play a major role in developing the applications that we need.
If you're looking for a challenging role - creating software that will be utilized by thousands globally, check out the requirements listed below.
• create game mods for games like Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, CounterStrike 1.6, CounterStrike Source, Battlefield 2 and possible other games which take the responsibility to guide gamers(teams) while preparing and playing a e-sports match on those games (match rule handling framework);
• Design software and draft technical documents.
• experience in mod creation on at least one of the games/engines mentioned above or comparable skills;
• knowledge of multi-tier environments in order to create communication interfaces to other applications;
• skills in software development using languages like C/C++ or Object Pascal (Delphi);
• familiarity with the script languages used by the above mentioned engines;
• basic understanding of communication protocols like soap;
• ability to create system documentation
• enthusiasm on solving challenging problems;
• goal-oriented attitude;
• a lot of energy;
Project Name: Game Mod Development to guide players though matches
Job Type: Windows, Linux
Operating Systems: none special
Please note: No agencies or companies should reply to this advertisement. This posting is only for qualified individuals and that are able to start work immediately. Any selected candidate will be required to sign a Non Disclosure and Disclaimer Agreement prior to further discussions. English in not a requirement but an obligation.