I am looking to have a VERY SMALL GSM Magnetic Card Reader built from scratch. This GSM Reader will need to work with pay-as-you go sim cards such as: [url removed, login to view]
The GSM Reader will need to encrypt the data before it is sent via SMS. A simple program/software will need to be designed that will un-encrypt the data via a password given. If an incorrect password is given, the software will throw a fake error message as if the software is not working.
If the correct password key has been entered, the device will open the encrypted file and display the data un-encrypted. The software will need to have the option for me to change the phone number that the encrypted SMS messages will be sent to.
- Bi-Directional Reading Capabilities
- 512kb of "onboard" memory
- Li+ battery with USB Charging Capabilities
- Reads all three tracks (Track1/Track2/Track3)
- Extremely Small
- Device will transmit via SMS after every 5 successful swipes.
- Time Stamped in (Month/Day/Year/Time) Format
- Device will be activated by Card Swipe, otherwise will go into sleep mode to preserve battery life.
- Swipespeed = 2 - 50 inches per second
- Schematic capture (Altium format)
- BOM Excel format
- PCB layout design files
- Final board house gerber files
- Final assembly documentation
- And anything else required for us to manufacture a prototype
----READ READ READ READ----
This reader is not going to be used for illegal purposes. My previous project received a few members who felt the need to mention atm and pos machines, so I had to cancel the project and I upgraded to a premium membership so that I can get better bids on this project.
I plan on building my own brand of Magnetic card readers ([url removed, login to view]) and I am NOT looking to work with anyone who feels that this is for fraudulent purposes.
If you have any questions please ask them before bidding on this project.
I have setup a secret answer "Lets build it" that will need to be included in your bid so that I know you're not "proxy" bidding. I am on somewhat of a time crunch for this project and I am not looking to wait 5 days for a response from someone who has bid on my project. If you have bid on my project, make yourself available to respond as I will be on quite a bit.
I have included a screenshot of my current bluetooth design and will give you an idea on the size that I am looking for, for this device.
Bid and let's get started!