We require “upper level WDM video streaming filter” and its supporting framework which used in managing USB camera driver to handle device operation, read/writing video streaming data between kernel-mode driver and application through supporting framework.
1. Filter driver is developed in the Windows Device Model as “upper level filter” to trap the incoming streaming video data, passing data to the application by supporting framework and write video data back to its data stream.
2. CPU and memory usage is minimized and data passing operation is optimized
3. Filter driver is inserted in the default video driver which will allow filter to operate in any USB webcam attached to the default video driver.
4. Filter driver handles good performance in 640x480 30 frame per second raw video data stream
5. Windows XP, Vista support.
Your fee and timeframe for this project.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1107 for this job
Hi, we have efficient team more than four years experience developing deriver for windows XP SP2, Windows Vista. We believe in customer satisfaction. We are awaiting for your interest in working with us. Thanks.