Build this Reminder application:
1. Registration page:
[url removed, login to view]: First name, Last name, Title, Occupation, Street address 1, Street Address 2, City, State, Zip Code, work phone, email address, username, password, Upload file.
b. On successful registration, Success message is displayed: "You have successfully registered..."
2. Registration data (including uploaded file) is stored in a database.
3. Registered user can log in to his account info to modify it, including uploading a new file.
4. After user schedules an appointment with a client, he sends an email with
subject heading: (user last name)(ten digit office phone number) (e.g., jones8885603344)
In body of email on separate lines:
Appointment date (e.g., 2/20/08)
Email address (of person to be reminded)
Cell phone number (of person to be reminded)
The above information is extracted from the email and stored in a database associate with the registered user.
4. Three days prior to appointment date, an email and/or text message is sent by email and/or cell phone text message. Message: "Please download the Jones form at (link)), then complete and bring it to your next appointment. Thank you."
The link to the form is [url removed, login to view](last_name)(office phone).
For example: [url removed, login to view]
5. Recipient uses that link to access the previously uploaded form and download it to his computer. Upon successful download, a message is displayed, "Thank you for completing this form and bringing it to your next appointment."