I have a WEb service (with WSDL) for performing several tasks on my WEb SErver application using SOAP APIs.
I want a Core symbian based applciation to access this web service and execute WEb service's APIs
following is perfect way of getting CPP files from WSDL, which i can readily use in my Carbide based solution but its not creating the required CPP and header files (giving error ), if anyone has expertise in using SOAP envelopes from Carbide based Symbian applciation , please contact us
[url removed, login to view]
I can provide the WSDL on demand.
1. Based on my WSDL, the code shud use APIs and fetch the information from the Webserver whcih will be XML
2. It shud be compilable in Carbide Express 1.1/ 1.2 or 1.3 editions
3. provision to change WSDL, so that any other WSDL can also be used.
4. simple Document explaining how to configure and further edit the code
5. the code shud have limited but appropriate GUI for editing the URL for WEbSErvice