we need an API Wrapper for MB Trading. Theirfore our "apid" (API Wrapper) must be adapt to Windows with the MB API as Connection to the Broker.
The Technical Points are:
* The OS for the Wrapper is Windows XP.
* The Development Language is C++.
* The Wrapper use the "dreel Library".
( A Free C++ Library for System independent C++ Development)
* The Wrapper must run as Windows Service.
* He must listen on two Ports, one (Realtime Port) to send the Realtime Data to the Trading System and the other Port (Execution Port) to get the Orders from the Trading System.
* He connects over the MB API to the MB Server and sends the needed Realtime Data over the Realtime Port to the Trading System.
* For this he generates 1 Minute Time Bars from the incoming Tick-Data.
* He sends the incoming Orders from the Trading System to the MB Server and acknowledge the Orders when they executed.
* He Logs the complete Communcation over the "Execution Port" in an ASCII Logfile.
* The Wrapper reads a Configuration File with all the Infos he need.
( Listen Port Numbers, IP-Address of the MB Server, Port of the MB Server, Log-File etc.)
The Development must be done in 2 Phases.
1 Implemantation of the Windows Specific Features ( running as Service etc. )
Integration of the MB API in the "apid".
2 Tests and fixing Design and functional Errors.
You must agree that we check the work on our Windows XP System and pay at the End of every Phase.
60% after Phase 1
40% after Phase 2
Both Partner (you and i) agree that, we can cancel the Contract after one of the Phases.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).