I am looking for a programming guru to transform our version 4.0 C++ data recovery application software in to a better functioning/quicker/less buggy app.
- Faster recovery, on par with VirtualLab by BinaryBiz ([url removed, login to view])
- More accurate recovery algorithm, on par with VirtualLab by BinaryBiz ([url removed, login to view])
- Add additional file types (30+)
- Addition of a web based quota system
- New UI to my specs (UI is written in Delphi)
What I need from YOU...several years experience in programming with C++. MUST HAVE experience working with and creating data recovery applications and file systems knowledge FAT, FAT32, NTFS. MUST HAVE experience creating open source or retail consumer applications.
You must send me specific examples of your work in this field.
My software company has been in business since 2001. My philosophy is to have less features than the competition...make the software simple to use and focus on delivering the most usability and effectiveness possible.