I need a simple program created that logs into a hotmail account and turns each email into a PDF file and saves it on your computer.
- Program runs in Windows XP/2000/Vista
- I need compiled program and full sourcecode
- Needs to be done in Visual Studio 2008
- Fully project and source code owned by me
- GUI needs the following:
- START button and STOP button and PAUSE button
- Progress bar which shows total # of emails and the current email number it is on (eg. 432 of 1120)
- Save PDF directory. The user needs to select the directory to save the PDFs to.
- Select box to allow overwriting or not.
- Program must save the PDF file in the following format: (date received MM-DD-YY).(20 characters of subject).(number if duplicate).pdf For example: [url removed, login to view] and if a duplicate exists, it is [url removed, login to view]
- The program should also have a box to select the furthest date of the email to turn to PDF. For example, the box would say 01/30/07 and then the program reads all emails but no emails received after 01/30/07.
- The program does not delete emails, it only reads them
- The program turns the emails into a PDF and then moves onto next email
Budget is $300
Also, the GUI needs fields for the username and password of the hotmail account.
Our team consistes of 7 R&D engineers that are very interested in strange and unusual programs ideas. We have stronge background in network programming and protocols. Hoping to be your selected.