I want a simple iPhone application that:
1. Has a home page which can be customized with a graphic background and a button to enter the application
2. Shows a simple table list of topics with a search bar on top, and a scrollbar on the right to move through the list
3. For every topic, shows a list of subtopics upon selection. Look similar to the main topics list.
4. For every topic without a subtopic, show an html formatted page which can include graphics
5. Content should have ability to include URLs which when clicked opens the iPhone web browser
6. Ability to bookmark a topic or add to Favorites which shows up as the first selection on the main screen.
7. Contents should be taken from an XML file that is stored as part of the application when downloaded. I should be able to edit the XML file before compiling the application.
Complete source code should be provided, and I should be able to load in my iPhone SDK and compile.
Future projects possible if this first one is done well. Milestone-based payments via PayPal.