Want to revamp a current C++/OpenGL game of ours for release this Christmas (release date 1st week of December 2008 including testing and sign off).
The game will need the following tweaks:
* Improve the physics in the game i.e. collision between objects
* Improve areas of the Open GL 3D engine if possible such as:
* New features such as:
- Enter name + upload scores to a website
- Coaching mode (place objects yourself)
- More control over the camera i.e. overhead view feature
* Copyright security added to installation with serial numbers
* Simplifed menu system (text overlaid on to the demo of the game)
NOTE: NDA will need to be signed before anything is discussed in detail and we will only send snippets of the code so you can get an idea of what's ahead for you. We will not release any full source code until a contract is signed.
We need someone quite urgently. This project will be exciting and you will be modifying an existing finished game, so you won't be re-writing the whole thing that's for sure, plus you get to work with me and I have over 16 years games experience and the company I run has been established for 9 years now. The game will need tweaks here and there and some new features added.
I WANT TO HEAR FROM EXPERIENCED INDIVIDUALS THAT CAN PRESENT US EXAMPLES OF THEIR WORK BEFORE DISCUSSIONS TAKE PLACE, THANK YOU.
This project will be a lot of fun! I look forward to hearing from you...
7 freelancers are bidding on average $564 for this job
Hi I could do this for you. I think it would be a good ideea to rewrite the game(not from scratch). If you would like it I could use Leadwerks for that. The engine is great and has some amazing features.
i have 3 years of c/c++ application programming experience. I have also experience on programming on opengl. send me the exact requirements and code snippet and give me a task to complete to prove myself.