We have a Bluetooth stack built using c#, this stack include (Obex, Rfcomm, Sdp, L2cap, Hci). However, we need a driver for that application and this is your job.
Right now, we test our stack using an open-source driver from [url removed, login to view]
However, their driver has problems and it seems incomplete.
The problems with that driver are the following:
1. It will stop for no reason.
2. It may miss some packets in write/read operations. (maybe because of no queuing?)
The problems start to show when we send large packets very fast.
3. its not stable with some chipset like CSR.
For you to test your driver, you can use the test sample from [url removed, login to view] it is included within the driver itself.
After you finish the code, we will test your driver to make sure it works to our standards:
- To be able to send Hci commands, receive Hci events, write and read data
- To support multiple Bluetooth adapters at the same time.
- To use the full capacity of the dongle (Max ACL Length for all the buffers) which means we can send any packet size through the driver.
We will send large chunk of data using the driver to test its capability.
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2171 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi We understood your details are ready to work on it. We assure you satisfaction with a combination of excellence and creativity. Seeking to serve you with QUALITY. Have a nice day