We have a site that currently streams audio.
We need a downloadable executable file that does the following:
- Is installed by the user and includes option to uninstall
- Combines the sound from our stream with the input of the microphone.
- Allows input levels to be set by the user in their browser for both our audio stream and microphone
- Continues to play audio from our stream through the speakers (or earphones)
- The feature is controllable through the browser; that is, the feature can be turned on and turned off from the browser (browsers supported must include IE 6+ and Firefox)
It should work on the following operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista (Home and Professional)