As a webdeveloper i'm planning a website where a user can detect himself or a friend on a (previously scanned) festival video.
The first step:
- the software get's a video or way better a streaming url like one from youtube
- this can be done manually and runs in background, so no "live" searching
- it scans the video for faces and saves them in a database - what software you want to use for this belongs to you
The second step:
- a user uploads an image of his face (done by me)
- the software get the face as an image and searches through its generated face database
- it send's the matches back - the image/video ID and maybe the percentage of the match would be enough.
A good example is [url removed, login to view], a facial expression website. You would be responsible for the face recognition software in background.
Please give some information about your experience to make the decision easier
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $637 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, I have done several Image/Object recognition and detection projects and I'm an expert at using Opencv. You can see a sample video of my work here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGlZ-ypCf1I