am looking for a freelance Windows programmer with experience in developing small size (< 100KBytes) picture editing applications with the following requirements:
1. support Win2000, XP, Vista.
2. support picture importing with JPG,TIFF,PNG,GIF,and BMP formats.
3. support simple picture editing functions such as resizing, cropping, and rotation.
4. support pictures upload/download to/from a USB device which enumerates as a standard USB mass storage class CDROM.
5. support proprietary (but simple) read/write control commands to the device.
6. support multiple language (5 european languages) user interface (user selectable).
7. use Win32 API for maximum compatibility.
8. maximum size of application should not exceed 100KBytes overall.
9. project to be completed within 3 weeks.
Remarks : An existing application can be provided for reference. Candidate may consider using the source code as the starting point, or develop a whole new one if appropriate.