I require a programmer that can write a small program to allow me to backtest Kagi Charts using the ProRealTime web based charting software. (You can create a free account with ProRealTime at [url removed, login to view], which will allow you to use their charting platform and programming tool to develop and test this program).
1. I would like my program to count the difference (in pips) between buy/sell signals given by a Kagi Chart using the ProRealTime web based charting software.
2. The programmer will need to write the code using the ProRealTime Programming Language which is a simple version of the C programming languages. Please refer to the ProRealTime Programming Guide attached for detailed rules of the language.
3. To understand how Kagi Charts are constructed and for the programming logic please refer to pages 153-166 of the ebook on Kagi Charts attached.
In summary the program should be able to count the difference between buy/sell signal given by a Kagi Chart for a given data series in the following way:
1. Initial: Kagi Chart gives a buy signal at $10
2. Kagi Chart gives a sell signal at $15
3. Program counts +5
4. Kagi Chart gives a buy signal at $17
5. Program counts -2
6. Kagi Chart Gives a sell signal at $13
7. Program counts -4
8. Kagi Chart Gives a buy signal at $5
9. Program counts +8
10. so on and on...
11. The total count for this example should be +7
Happy to pay top price for a functional program.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $307 for this job
Hi, I've written many trading systems in various trading platforms, as well as trading applications. I'm also a trader and would be happy to apply my skills to your system / requirements.