Here I attached my project in PowerPoint format. Im not an expert but I think it is an easy Arduino programming project. The electrical schematic is done but it would be a good point if you can find any mistakes in the schematic.
I have various inputs and outputs and a logic method to operate the system.
I need someone who can make the program for Mega 2560 ATmega2560 to make the system work as I described in my project file.
- To control few relays and use temp sensor + pressure sensor inputs and display the values on the LCD.
- I have a DC current sensor to send Analog and Digital signal to Arduino. We need to read and display the current on the LCD.
- I have a graphic ST7920 LCD 12864 Display (2014 5V Module) to display these data. I think everything is in the project description.
- I use an analog potentiometer input which at some points (depending on other sensors) must be overridden by Arduino and send a different output using a digital potentiometer.
You will have 1 week to complete this project. Electrical schematic and testing PCB board are waiting for your code. LCD is connected.
I would like to use BEBAS NEUE font to display the data on the LCD display.
Terms and Cons:
* You will have 1 week to complete but it doesn't mean that you have to leave it to the very last day.
* The program must operate 100% not just partially. Until it does not work 100% I wont accept the project as "finished".
* Gamblers and other time wasters avoid me. A week means 7 days not 8 or not 1 or 2 months. If you can't finish it in a week don't bid or you wont get paid. Someone else was already working on this project and wasted 2 weeks of my life with ridiculous excuses.
* If you can finish it earlier (eg. in 3 days) I will give a bonus + a new job.
* If anything is wrong with the electrical schematic and you need to correct it I will give bonus.