We need an experienced windows driver developer. The ideal candidate should have deep knowledge in kernel level and device driver (HDD related) programming. ONLY experienced programmers with relevant experience will be considered.
The requirements are as follows -
• The product should work on Win XP/Vista and Win7 environments (both 32 bit and 64 bit)
• The product is a caching program to accelerate PCs.
• There will be an SSD + regular HDD in the system, where the program makes the SSD transparent to OS.
• Most frequently used files and system-boot-related files will be cached on the SSD.
• Any update on the file system will reflect on the caching SSD (if it's cached) as well
• The SSD should be used to boot the system (to make the booting faster)
• It's basically a disk filter driver + caching algorithm. However, if there're better ways to achieve this, we are open-minded for any discussion.