A measuring equipment delivers a series of data in CSV format. The data contains a repetitive series of voltage, current, temperature. Eache series has a productionnumber, and each series has the same starttime (=0). The time is relative because there is no realtime information.
1. the data must be converted in a XML format with appropriate tags
(properties must be added for title and axisdescription)
2. the dataanalysis SW shows the selected data (Tags) in graphical representation in a window
(x axis = time or # of measurements)
3. multiple Tags could be shown in a xy or xyz graph. (Option: in 3D any view-angle could be selected)
means: all voltage measurements could be shown over time (z = production number)
4. A realtime start point could be added the the first production number and all other measurments are depending on this.
5. a format tool for the axis and lines allows a good representation. eg: voltage is blue, current is red and so on.
6. Print setup for the graphs and file save of all data for further analysis with the tool. Each file becoms some projectdata
(Properties: Name, Author, Data, Seriesnumber of equipment, Reasons for analysis.........)
O1. Option: any type of sensitivity analysis on the timeseries in the XY
domain or from any X range in the ZY domain if the skills are available.
O2. also matlab could be used if we agree.
O3. DasyLAB SW V11 or V12 could also be used if we agree
O4. Any idea for the fastest solution is welcome
Modularity is asked for future enhancements. We are using Visual Studio prof.
29 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $434 untuk pekerjaan ini
I understand all your requirements. I'm using CSV file format in web development. And I have a good experience in Computer Graphics. I can handle this project surely. Thanks.
hi, we are a team of experienced C# programmers..we are new in freelance so we will work at lowest price but quick and professionally as we do always..pm me for more details..thanks
Hi! It is interesting project for me. Now I am studying data mining and machine learning and, in my opinion, some my knowledge can be useful for your project. Best regards!