PROJECT SUMMARY: Project entails writing a desktop program to decompile\unencrypt Expert Advisor (.ex4) files used with MetaTrader 4 forex trading platform back to human-readable, functioning (MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) files that can be edited\corrected and recompiled using MetaEditor 4. MQL4 is very similar to C/C++. (See [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] for additional information). Access to the program (MetaEditor 4) used originally to compile MQL4 files to ex4 files will be provided. Project is to write a reverse compilation program to reverse the compilation done by MetaEditor 4 to convert ex4 files back to their original MQL4 editable state.
Compiled ex4 files that contain bugs will be provided to be decompiled for testing purposes. Following successful completion of the decompilation program and completed testing, if selected programmer has the needed experience with MQL4 and is able to make needed corrections to files for proper function and testing, Buyer will have a separate project to make the needed corrections to the program files).
Check out [url removed, login to view] for information on MQL4 language and platforms.
Also see [url removed, login to view]
A sample (ex4 file and mql4 code file samples) and the MetaEditor4 are uploaded to this bid as zip files and available for download.
FOR BACKGROUND INFO on MetaQuote technology and Expert Advisors (EAs) see below
PLATFORM: MS WINDOWS XP
Software to be written will run on MS Windows XP.
BACKGROUND INFO on MetaQuote technology and Expert Advisors (EAs):
Many stock and forex (foreign currency exchange) brokers utilize MetaQuote trading platforms. Ex4 files (Expert Advisor programs) are designed to work as plug-ins or add-ons to the trading platform. They essentially auto-trade positions automatically based upon the criteria and variables specified in the Ex4 program at run-time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working decompilation\unencryption program in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Decompiler program will be provided in a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Programmer will test program functionality and Buyer shall perform a parallel test to ensure program performs as needed inorder to sign off as completed.
5) Provide the program described within agreed upon timeframe and accepted bid amount.