We have been using Syncbackse, but it has too many settings for the end users to setup. We need a program that is dummy proof. All they have to do is put in there username, password, schedule, and how many copies to leave on server.
1. Backup open files
2. Schedule backup
3. Restart if connection is broken
4. Do encryption
5. synchronize (not important)
6. SQL Server & Exchange
8. Be able to put there information off of there server and onto a hard drive so they can load it back on to there computer.
9. maybe remote login
10. maybe web base
11. email notification
12. We would send this to our customers with the IP address and FTP user name and password and working directory. All end user will need to do is choose the files they want to backup.
13. Need to be able to upload large files.
14. When they restart there computer the program would automatic start up.