Thank you for taking the time to look through our project.
Bid with confidence if you have experience.
We want to build a hybrid webchat, IRC like + messenger, with facebook login.
probably C++ or whatever is the fastest (as I heared Java could be
Speed is the most important factor every milisecond counts.
Architecture of software has to be implemented in cluster mode
multi server mode. I will add more servers as user base grows,
this has to be done easy.
System has to be able to support 1 million online members!
Client as light as possible.
Users will login with facebook.
- Using facebook chat api, you will import all his online friends
into the webmessenger, as his friends, so he can chat with his
facebook friends, through facebook chat api, out of facebook.
He will have a list of online friends just like in facebook on the right,
and in the middle the chat rooms with tabs.
He will be able to add to his facebook messenger friends,
other friends from the chat rooms.
- Webirc standard features
- online facebook messenger standard features
- design - facebook like ui
- We will discuss in detail after I choose winning bidder
- choose your comfortable budget, and write a private message with your experience, workflow and needed hours.
- after development phase we will remain in contact for support and future upgrades
- take into consideration using HBase, or apache cassandra as db
read this [url removed, login to view]
- you will have to propose me a software design, and also each and every feature as we develop it.
- you will make connection simulations with up to 1 million connections simultaneously to prove it works.
- you will have to find the best solutions to make this system as fast and reliable as possible.
- future upgrades - videochat - mobile version.
Offshore Sales LLC
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1580 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. We are a 10 year old professional IT software company. We would like to work on this project. Please find more details on our services and company in your PMB. Thanks.
I wish to work on your project as It sounds pretty interesting and "challenging". I have mentioned more about the design and technology in PMB. Have a look at it