I am a third year student requiring programming work on a third-person 3D survival horror game. Due to recent incidents I have been required to take on a programmer. There is a limited time constraint for this project of days but if completed within time and to specification there will be bonuses.
Ok, what I require is a series of things to be implemented into a title:
- Menu with multiple screens (Resolution options: windowed or full) Reference video - [url removed, login to view] something along the lines of this but this will be clarified when all details are sent to the bidder.
- Pause menu: Pop up window in the level (key input 'p'). On this window will be Resume / Restart / Load / Save / Quit.
- Save and Load will have 2 available slots + 1 autosave. Each new autosave should update the existing autosave. I require the ability to drag and drop autosave triggers where deemed fit. (Message: 'Autosave... ' to appear in top right of screen when happening)
- A loading screen depicting an image to appear between the levels
- A pivot arm to be applied to the character to help add a realistic effect to the third-person shoot mechanic already in place.
- Edit existing javacode that affects a character (walk and fall) as I am having a few bugs.
- Edit existing javacode that affects a character (skip and turn) as I am having a few bugs with itween path.
- Existing animations (4 elements in total) to be assigned to an existing character model. Require the ability to drag and drop this particular model into a scene multiple times with the option of selecting which animation to play. Example: Run then Vanish
- Quick time events: Effects camera, requires multiple key inputs and plays three animations, with an end state (fade in image) Reference video - [url removed, login to view] 16:00 to 16:10.
- Edit existing code to provide the option of adjust the camera height, width etc...
- To provide fixed camera positions within second level. There will be numerous camera throughout this level so i need the ability to drag and drop cameras in (each with a close enough consistency of name).
- Require a pop up window for certain pickups (diary notes / notes etc.). Ability to drag and drop the code onto a specific object to make this window appear where needs be.
Full project files and documents to aid the programmer will be given to the bidder.
Any questions for now, do not hesitate to ask